Earth Day is this Friday, April 22nd. Everyday we should take care of our planet; however, Friday we can make simple changes to specifically acknowledge and show appreciation to our planet.
- Plant Something: Growing your own fruits and veggies is not only good for the planet, but also great for your health.
- Buy Reusable Bags: Next time you are at the grocery store, buy some reusable bags to put in the back of your car for each time you grocery shop. This will reduce the amount of plastic bags.
- Use a Refillable Water Bottle: My favorite thing is to use my reusable water bottle. I carry it everywhere with me! If you buy a water filter + your reusable water bottle you have fresh, clean water, and you are being eco-friendly.
- Get produce from a local farmers market: Not only will you be supporting local business, but also you will be helping the Earth by buying your fruits and veggies local!
- Spend time outside: Working remotely or working in an office all day can limit our time outside. However, on the weekends, make sure you get your Vitamin D and spend some time enjoying our beautiful planet!
Happy Earth Week!!